Classic Beauty

Rita Hayworth "Every man I knew went to bed with Gilda... and woke up with me".

Brigitte Bardot "Do you have to have a reason for loving?"

Marilyn Monroe "I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it".

Judy Garland "In the silence of night I have often wished for just a few words of love from one man, rather than the applause of thousands of people".

Elizabeth Taylor "I have a woman's body and a child's emotions".

Audrey Hepburn "For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone".

Veronica Lake "I wasn't a sex symbol, I was a sex zombie".

Bette Davis "Hollywood always wanted me to be pretty, but I fought for realism".

Grace Kelly "Emancipation of women has made them lose their mystery".

Ann Sheridan "If you call an actress by her looks or a reaction, then that`s all she`ll ever be thought of as".

Katharine Hepburn "I never lose sight of the fact that just being is fun".

Susan Hayward "I'll cry tomorrow".

*All credits for the wonderful photos to my dear friend Will from California who loves playing with Photoshop!

Word Chimes

 

Top Blogs

Facebook Page

Pinterest

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Word Chimes