Για αυτούς που αγαπούν να γράφουν



"I am a galley slave to pen and ink". Honore de Balzac

"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people".
Thomas Mann
  
"Follow the path of your aroused thought, and you will soon meet this infernal inscription: There is nothing so beautiful as that which does not exist".  Paul Valery

"I am irritated by my own writing. I am like a violinist whose ear is true, but whose fingers refuse to reproduce precisely the sound he hears within".  Gustave Flaubert

"Every word written is a victory against death".  Michel Butor

"If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, will answer you: I am here to live out loud". Emile Zola 
 
"The faster I write the better my output. If I'm going slow, I'm in trouble. It means I'm pushing the words instead of being pulled by them".  Raymond Chandler

"A writer never has a vacation. For a writer life consists of either writing or thinking about writing".  Eugene Ionesco
  
"Through joy and through sorrow, I wrote. Through hunger and through thirst, I wrote. Through good report and through ill report, I wrote. Through sunshine and through moonshine, I wrote. What I wrote it is unnecessary to say".  Edgar A. Poe

"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus".  Mark Twain

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing". Benjamin Franklin 

"If you don't have the time to read, you don't have the time or the tools to write".
Stephen King


"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club".  Jack London

"An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an  idea at all".  Oscar Wilde

"As a writer I'm merely a journalist who has learned to write better than others".
Gabriel Garcia Marquez 


 

Top Blogs

Facebook Page

Pinterest

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Word Chimes