Classic Beauty

Rita Hayworth "Every man I knew went to bed with Gilda... and woke up with me".

Brigitte Bardot "Do you have to have a reason for loving?"

Marilyn Monroe "I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it".

Judy Garland "In the silence of night I have often wished for just a few words of love from one man, rather than the applause of thousands of people".

Elizabeth Taylor "I have a woman's body and a child's emotions".

Audrey Hepburn "For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone".

Veronica Lake "I wasn't a sex symbol, I was a sex zombie".

Bette Davis "Hollywood always wanted me to be pretty, but I fought for realism".

Grace Kelly "Emancipation of women has made them lose their mystery".

Ann Sheridan "If you call an actress by her looks or a reaction, then that`s all she`ll ever be thought of as".

Katharine Hepburn "I never lose sight of the fact that just being is fun".

Susan Hayward "I'll cry tomorrow".

*All credits for the wonderful photos to my dear friend Will from California who loves playing with Photoshop!

Word Chimes

 

Google+ Followers

Top Blogs

Facebook Page

Pinterest

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Word Chimes